Academic Year 2021-22
- JSBF NIFTI (New Ideas in Finance, Technology and Innovation) lecture on “Labour Mobility and Economic Value of Corporate Innovations” by Dr. Arkaja Chakraverty, Associate Professor & Assistant Dean (Research), Jindal School of Banking & Finance (JSBF) on 14th September 2021
- EFSI Seminar Series on “Macroeconomics: An Alternative Approach” by Prof. Alex M. Thomas, Azim Premji University on 27th August, 2021.
- Lecture on “Zomato: Future of Food Delivery or Ticking Time Bomb” by Prof. (Dr.) Anand Mishra (Vice Dean and Professor, Jindal School of Banking & Finance) on 20th August 2021
- JSBF Finance & Accounting Society’s Virtual Inaugural Session titled “Decrypting Future of Internet and Finance” by CA Krishna Vatsal Tyagi (Manager, Mergers and Acquisitions, Consulting at KPMG India) on 19th August 2021.
- Lecture 2 of CRAFT and Law Virtual Network Dialogues on “Litigation Activism & the Changing Dynamics of Legal Advocacy” by Mr. Apar Gupta (Executive Director Internet Freedom Foundation) on 14th August, 2021.
- World Universities Summit (Virtual) on “Universities of the Future: Building Institutional Resilience, Social Responsibility and Community Impact”, 21-23 July 2021, O.P. Jindal Global University (Moderated by Prof. (Dr.) Ashish Bharadwaj).
- Lecture 1 of CRAFT and Law Virtual Network Dialogues on “Regulating Digital Journalism: Processes and Principles” by Prof. Sukumar Murulidharan (Professor, Jindal School of Journalism and Communication, and Advisor to CRAFT and Law) on 23rd July, 2021.
- JSBF Academic Seminar on “The Volatility Spillovers of U.S. Quantitative Easing-Evidence from Australia” by Hamid Yahyaei (PhD candidate and Specialized Lecturer, Macquarie Business School, Macquarie University, Australia) on 4th May’2021
- Guest Lecture on “Applying Technological Innovations driving Business Value” by Mr. Anupam Saronwala (Advisor, Mentor and Angel Investor, Helping to Grow Companies)on 3rd May’2021.
- Lecture Series on “Finance & Gender: The Intersections” By Renuka Saneon 17 April 2021
- Session 3 of EFSI Seminar Series on “The Importance of being Earnest: What impacts the Gender Quota Effect in Politics” by Dr. Sabyasachi Das, Assistant Professor of Economics, Ashoka University on 22nd April, 2021.
- Guest Lecture on “Improved Prediction of Commodity Returns using Climate Model Forecasts of the El Nino Southern Oscillation” by Vassili Kitsiosa (Research Scientist, Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Monash University) and Dr. Lurion De Mello (Senior Lecturer, Department of Applied Finance, Macquarie University) on 13th April, 2021
- JSBF NIFTI (New Ideas in Finance, Technology and Innovation) lecture on “Crude Oil: From Futures Trading to Downstream Price Impacts” by Dr. Lurion De Mello (Senior Lecturer, Department of Applied Finance, Macquarie University, Sydney) on 7th April’ 2021.
- Session 2 of EFSI Seminar Series on “Reworking Principles: Core’s The Economy” by Dr. Arjun Jaydev (Professor of Economics, School of Arts and Sciences, Azim Premji University, Bangalore) on 1st April, 2021.
Academic Year 2020-21
- Session 1of EFSI seminar series on “Growing-up in an Unequal Environment: Effect of Pollution on Child Health in India” by Dr. Prachi Singh on 25th March 2021.
- JSBF NIFTI (New Ideas in Finance, Technology, and Innovation) Lecture on “Financial Technologies: Key Technologies, Trends, and Implications” by Dr Vangelis Tsiligkiris (Principal Lecturer, Nottingham Business School, UK) on 24th March 2021.
- Webinar Lecture by Mr. Paresh Lal and Prof. Shohini Sengupta on “Structuring Foreign Investments in the Backdrop International Investment Agreements on 8thOctober’2020.
- Webinar Lecture by Dr. Abhay Kumar Singh on “Introduction to Data Science” on 17 September 2020.
- Webinar Lecture by Prof. Ram B Ramachandran and Mr. Madhukar Dhiman on “Rosemount Institute- Prof Ram B Ramachandran Webinar” on 22 August 2020.
- Global Virtual Conference on “Reimagining and Transforming the University” on 07 August, 2020.
- Webinar by Anirudh Voleti and Mr. Rahul Sinha on “Finance and Music: Innovation in Independent Music” on 5 September 2020.
- Webinar Lecture by Mr. Arjun Shah and Mr. Nitin Kandhari on “Business of Music Festivals and Artist Management” on 24 July 2020.
- Webinar Lecture on “Talent Management in Indian Entertainment Industry” on 23 June 2020.
- Research talk by Prof. Prajakta Kale on 19 June, 2020
- Quality Of Research & Research Metrics on 29 May, 2020.
- Webinar Lecture on “Alternative Career Paths In Film And Sport Industry For Young Finance Professionals” on 23 May, 2020.
Academic Year 2019-20
- Workshop on “The Evolving Digital Economy and Impacts on Business and Finance” by Mr. Deepak Maheshwari (Strategic Consultant – Public Policy, Regulatory Affairs and Research) and Mr. Vivan Sharan (Partner, Koan Advisory Group) on 3rdMarch, 2020.
- Workshop on “Climate Change Risks to the Financial System: Implications for finacial regulatory and supervisory agencies” by Dr. Naresh Singh, Principal Advisor, Centre for Global Leadership in Financial Services on 27thFebruary, 2020.
- Seminar on “Public Safety for Women: Is Regulation of Social Drinking Spaces Effective?” by Ms. Kanika Mahajan on 23rdSeptember, 2019.
- Seminar on “Measuring Economic Mobility in India Using Noisy Data: India Using Noisy Data: A Partial Identification Approach” by Punarjit Roychowdhury (Assistant Professor of Economics, IIM Indore) on 5thSeptember 2019.
- Seminar on “Ease of Doing Business and Regulatory Reform in Developing Countries” by Sabyasachi Kar (Professor and Head, Development Planning Centre, Institute of Economic Growth) on 29 April 2019.
- Seminar on “Fluctuating Fortunes and Persistent Policies: A Dynamic Theory of Political Failure” by Parikshit Ghosh (Associate Professor, Delhi School of Economics) on 15 April 2019.
Academic Year 2018-19
- Seminar on “Liquidity and Unemployment under Uncertainty” by Dr. Ayushi Bajaj, Lecturer (Assistant Professor), Monash University in Melbourne, Australia on 9thMarch 2019.
- Seminar on “Engineering in Economics: An Introduction to Mechanism Design” by Dr. Arunava Sen, Professor, Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi on 14thFebruary, 2019
- Seminar on “Reimagining Banking- Change, Competition, Culture, Connected & Clients” by Mr. Anand Chandrasekhar, Managing Director, Citibank India on 8thJanuary, 2019.
- Seminar on “Image classification Using Deep Learning in Python” by Mr. Swapan, Senior Data Scientist, United Health Group on 22ndOctober, 2018.
- Seminar on“The Role of Banking in Nation-Building Today: Its Economic, Legal, Technological, & Social Impact” by Ms. Subi Chaturvedi, President, YES Global Institute.
Pre-Semester Training, Immersion & Engagement Programme
- Com (Hons.) Pre-Semester Training, Immersion & Engagement Programme 2021 from June 21st- 26th July
- BA (F&E) Pre-Semester Training, Immersion & Engagement Programme 2021 from June 21st- 26th July
- Com. (Hons.): Pre-Semester Training, Immersion & Engagement Programme 2020 from 1st– 27th August, 2020