Dr. Chitrakalpa SenOctober 16, 2023 2023-10-16 6:22
Dr. Chitrakalpa Sen
- Chakrabarti, G. and Sen, (2021), “Dynamic market risk of green stocks across regions: Where does the devil lie?”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 303, 127028. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.127028
- Chakrabarti, G. and Sen, (2020), “Time series momentum trading in green stocks”, Studies in Economics and Finance, Vol. 37 No. 2, pp. 361-389. https://doi.org/10.1108/SEF-07-2019-0269.
- Roy, S., Sen, C. and R. Sanyal (2019) “An empirical inquiry into per capita convergence of Indian states”, Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 232-247. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0974910119887245
- Chakrabarti and C. Sen, (2018) “Pricing of Green Stocks in India”, Empirical Economics Letters, Vol. 7, No. 4.
- Mukherjee I., Sen, C., Sarkar, A. and A. Giri (2016) “Study of complexity and allied properties of financial markets – theoretical approaches, empirical observations and use of the tools of non-linear dynamics” Chaos and Complexity Letters, International Journal of Dynamical Systems Research, Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp. 37-63.
- Chakrabarti G. and Sen, (2014), “The Efficacy of Intervention in a Chaotic Foreign Exchange Market: An Empirical Study in INR-USD Exchange Rate Series”, Decision, Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, 41(4), pp. 399-410. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40622-014-0066-9
- Chakrabarti G., Sen C. and A. Sarkar, (2012), “Volatility in Indian Stock Market in Recent Years: Transmission from Domestic Sectors”, Finance India, XXVI (3).
- Sen, (2011), “FDI in the Service Sector – Propagator of Growth for India?” Theoretical and Applied Economics, Volume XVIII, No. 6(559), pp. 141-156.
- Mukherjee I., Sen C. and A. Sarkar, (2011), “Long Memory in Stock Returns: Insights from the Indian Market”, International Journal of Applied Economics and Finance, Volume 5, Number 1, pp. 62-74. https://dx.doi.org/10.3923/ijaef.2011.62.74
- Mukherjee I. Sen C. and A. Sarkar, (2011), “Study of Stylized Facts in Indian Financial Markets”, International Journal of Applied Economics and Finance, Volume 5, Number 1, pp. 127-137. https://dx.doi.org/10.3923/ijaef.2011.127.137
- Chakrabarti G and Sen, (2011), “Volatility Regimes and Calendar Anomaly in Foreign Exchange Market”, International Journal of Applied Economics and Finance, Volume 5, Number 2, pp. 97-113. https://dx.doi.org/10.3923/ijaef.2011.97.113
- Sen, C., Chakrabarti, G. and A. Sarkar, (2011), “Evidence of chaos: A Tale of Two Exchange Rates”, The Empirical Economics Letters, Volume 10, No. 8, pp. 777-784.
- Chakrabarti G., Sen C. and A. Sarkar, (2010), “Spot-forward Rate Relationship Revisited: An Analysis in Light of Non-linearity and Chaos”, Journal of International Economics (published by IPE, Hyderabad), Volume 1, No. 2 (June), pp. 73-87.
- Sen C., Mukherjee I., Chakrabarti G. and A. Sarkar, (2009), “Long Memory in Some Selected Stock Markets: An Autocorrelation Based Approach”, Indian Journal of Capital Market, Vol. 3, Issue 1 (April – June), pp. 11-16.
- Sarkar A., Chakrabarti G. and Sen, (2009), “Indian Stock Market Volatility in Recent Years: Transmission from Global Market, Regional Market and Traditional Domestic Sectors”, Journal of Asset Management 10, pp. 63-71.
- Sarkar A., Chakrabarti G. and Sen, (2008), “November Effect: Evidence from Indian Stock Market”, Indian Journal of Capital Market, Vol. 2, Issue 1 (April-June).
- Chakrabarti G. and Sen, (2007), “Calendar Anomaly in Indian Stock Market”, Arthabikshan, Bengal Economic Association.
- Chakrabarti and C. Sen, (eds.) (2018), “The Globalization Conundrum – Dark Clouds behind the Silver Lining: Global Issues and Empirics”, Springer Verlag, Singapore, ISBN-10: 9789811317262 | ISBN-13: 978-9811317262. Amazon url: https://www.amazon.in/Globalization-Conundrum-Dark-Clouds-behind-Silver/dp/9811317267.
Chakrabarti and C. Sen, (2015), “Green Investing: A Case for India”, SpringerBriefs in Economics, ISBN-10: 8132220250 | ISBN-13: 978-8132220251. Amazon url: http://www.amazon.in/Green-Investing-India-SpringerBriefs-Finance/dp/8132220250
- G. Chakrabarti and C. Sen, (2013), “Momentum Trading on the Indian Stock Market ”, SpringerBriefs in Economics, ISBN-10: 813221126X | ISBN-13: 978-8132211266, Amazon url: http://www.amazon.com/Momentum-Trading-Indian-SpringerBriefs-Economics/dp/813221126X
- G. Chakrabarti and C. Sen, (2012), “Anatomy of Global Stock Market Crashes: An Empirical Analysis” (SpringerBriefs in Economics), ISBN-10: 813220462X | ISBN-13: 978-8132204626, Amazon url: http://www.amazon.com/Anatomy-Global-Stock-Market-Crashes/dp/813220462X .
C. Sen, (2012), “Indian Foreign Exchange Market: A Study into Volatility and Regime Switch”, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany, ISBN – 10: 3847346512 | ISBN-13: 978-3847346517, Amazon url: http://www.amazon.com/Indian-Foreign-Exchange-Market-Volatility/dp/3847346512/.
- Chakrabarti G. and Sen, (2017) “India’s Race to the Top: An Analysis of Stability of Indian Infra Stocks”, Handbook of Research on Economic, Financial, and Industrial Impacts on Infrastructure Development, IGI Global USA, pp. 376-403.
- Sen and Adury, S. (2017), “Challenges and opportunities for Shared Economies,” in Global Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation in the Sharing Economy, IGI Global USA, pp. 1-11.
- Chakrabarti G. and C. Sen, (2015), “Green Convergence in Emerging Nations: The Determinants and the Possibilities” in Handbook of Research on Globalization, Investment, and Growth-Implications of Confidence and Governance, IGI Global USA, pp. 448-474.
- Sarkar, A., Chakrabarti, G. and Sen, (2013), “Volatility, Long Memory and Chaos: A Discussion on some stylized facts” Development and Sustainability, Springer, Edited by Sarmila Banerjee and Anjan Chakrabarti, pp 71-101, ISBN: 978-81-322-1123-5 (Print) 978-81-322-1124-2 (Online)., pp. 71-101.
- Sarkar A., Chakrabarti G. and Sen, (2009), “Volatility Spillover: A Study of India’s FII, Foreign Exchange Market and Stock Market 2002-2007”, Globalization, Foreign Capital and Development, Edited by Prof. Byasdeb Dasgupta, Regal Publishers, New Delhi.
- Chakrabarti G. and Sen, (2008), “November Effect in Indian Stock Market in Recent Years: A Contagion from Global Market?” A Collection of Essays in Finance, Edited by Basabi Bhattacharya and Malabika Roy, Allied Publishers, New Delhi.
- Chakrabarti G., Sen, (2007), “Calendar Anomaly in Indian Stock Market: A Case for Risk Mismeasurement?” Second Generation Reforms: What is to be done? Edited by Prof. Debnarayan Sarker, Allied Publishers Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi (2007).
- Financial econometrics
- Econometrics of stock market
- Green finance
- Growth convergence
- Managerial Economics
- Economics of Financial Crisis