1. I am keen to apply for the Business Administration course offered by the University. What forms do I need to submit in order to qualify for the admission? Most importantly, where can I find them?
Click on the Following link https://admissions.jgu.edu.in/. You can apply for either:
You will receive an email for verification on your registered email id with a link to apply for the application form. You have to fill all the mandatory fields (with*).
2. Do we need Math’s in class 12th to apply for BBA (Hons.) /Integrated BBA (Hons.) + MBA program?
3. I am pursuing A Levels for 12th, hence I am currently writing the board exam for the same and would be receiving the grades by August. Is it possible to apply using predicted grades provided by the school?
4.When will I get mail for final round or admission letter?
Step 1/ Round 1
Student must complete entire application form. After making the Online payment and answering the supplementary questions, student is directed to upload the listed documents separately.
Step 2/ Round 2
Step 3/ Round 3
1. Sports scholarship for BBA?
2. What is the method to get a scholarship?
3. How can we submit the form for scholarship?
1. I have not appeared for any of the Competitive Exam mentioned in step 4 of your application form. Am I Eligible to apply? I do not know how to continue my application?
It is mandatory for a student to appear for a competitive exam. One can choose among
If you have not appeared for SAT/UGAT/ACT, we strongly encourage you to select JSAT and put status as AWAITED while filling up the application form.
2. Do I have to give JSAT exam right now or wait until I get result for next round? According to this page, http://www.jgbs.edu.in/selection-process-for-ug/ – I have to wait to see if I clear round 1st or not? If so, please let me know when I will be notified for the same?
3. I have yet to take an eligibility exam. Most probably I will take the UGAT exam. I have filled the result section as awaited, is that appropriate?
4. Where can I apply for JSAT? What is the last date to apply for JSAT for BBA(Hons.)/ Integrated BBA(Hons.) + MBA program?
5. I have my JSAT scheduled for tomorrow and have not received the Admit Card until now. How to download the admit card?
6. I’ve filled the application and paid the fee. Now I want to know the topics which will come for the exam? And details about the interview and proper admission process.
7. Whether LSAT score is acceptable for BBA (Hons.) program?
8. How can I book a Time Slot for JSAT for the second time?
9. When can I get my JSAT results by approximately?
10. I am facing a problem with the JSAT Payment. Help?
1. What is the deadline for application?
2. What is the Admission process?
3. Wanted to check if an option to exit after 3 years with BBA(Hons.) possible if I opt for Integrated BBA(Hons.) +MBA course.
4. When will I hear for the interview? My JSAT is in the month of January.
1. What are the subjects required for BBA honors? Is math’s a necessary subject??
2. What is the difference between BBA General and BBA (HONS.)?
In Depth Knowledge of the subject(s) given
Overview of the subjects
Specialization not possible
Cut off is relatively High
Is comparatively low
Industry’s Demand is more
Is Comparatively less
3. I wanted to apply for BBA(Hons.), I chose BBA (Hons.) +MBA by mistake. How do I edit this? I have already paid the fee.
1. How can I edit the application form if I have punched in the wrong information by mistake?
2. When will I get to know if my application form has been selected or rejected?
3. How to get applications number?
1. What is the BBA(Hons.) program fees per annum?
2.What is the fee structure for Integrated BBA(Hons.) + MBA for 1st
First Semester Tuition Fee (Including Registration Fee)
First Semester Residential Charges
Refundable Security Deposit* (One Time Payment)
3. Can I get a refund on the application if I no longer wish to continue the admission process?
1. I was completing my application process, and while on the payments page it asked for my card details, I had entered the details along with the OTP twice and still the process claimed to have been stuck on something like 28% and the money I believe has also been deducted twice. Kindly Help me out.
1. I have won many medals in extra-curricular activities at school level. Do I have to mention them?
2. My father is working in UAE and an NRI. Am I eligible to apply as NRI?
3. I need to add more details to extracurricular activities but the +MORE button is disabled. Please help?
4. What is the placement conditions in JGU?
5. How can I plan a visit to the Campus? Please suggest me the date?