O.P. Jindal Global (Institution of Eminence Deemed To Be University) is a non-profit global university established by the Government of Haryana and recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). JGU was established as a philanthropic initiative of its Founding Chancellor, Mr. Naveen Jindal in memory of his father, Mr. O.P. Jindal. JGU has been awarded the highest grade ‘A’ by the National Accreditation & Assessment Council (NAAC).
JGU is a research intensive university, which is deeply committed to its core institutional values of Interdisciplinarity and innovative pedagogy; pluralism and rigorous scholarship; and globalism and international engagement.
JGU has established 12 schools:
- Jindal Global Law School (JGLS),
- Jindal Global Business School (JGBS),
- Jindal School of International Affairs (JSIA),
- Jindal School of Government and Public Policy (JSGP),
- Jindal School of Liberal Arts & Humanities (JSLH),
- Jindal School of Journalism & Communication (JSJC),
- Jindal School of Banking & Finance (JSBF),
- Jindal School of Art & Architecture (JSAA),
- Jindal School of Environment and Sustainability (JSES),
- Jindal School of Psychology and Counselling (JSPC),
- Jindal School of Languages & Literature (JSLL),
- Jindal School of Public Health & Human Development (JSPH)