Candidates hoping to secure admission to the LLM programme at JGLS must successfully complete all components of the application outlined below –
- Proficiency Test Certificate in English: TOEFL or IELTS score –TOEFL (95/120) or IELTS (6/8). Exemption from the applicability of this criteria is permissible on a case by case basis, subject to approval by the University.
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents in addition to submitting their scores
- A Statement of Purpose of not more than (2) pages indicating why the candidate aspires to pursue an LLM degree at Jindal Global Law School; AND
- An Essay of at least 1500 words on any topic the applicant wishes to discuss; AND
- A Letter of Recommendation (academic) if the applicant is a recent graduate. In case the applicant has a minimum of 2 year’s work experience, then in such cases the applicant may submit a professional letter of recommendation; AND
4. Curriculum Vitae
3. Application Fee– Rs 1500