Candidates hoping to secure admission to the LLM programme at JGLS must successfully complete all components of the application outlined below –
Entrance Examination– Admission to the LLM Programme shall be based on the performance of one of the following entrance examinations (70% weightage)-
- JSAT- entrance test 2020 – For online JSAT-India entrance test, firstly complete your admission application form at https://lawadmissions.jgu.edu.in/ and then select JSAT Law in the eligibility exam you have opted for and leave the registration field blank as it is not mandatory, after the completion of the form you can go back to your dashboard and find book exam slot button, click on it and you will be directed to the JSAT Law registration page.
- LSAT-India – entrance Test 2020: For online LSAT- India entrance test and any other related information, kindly visit https://www.discoverlaw.in/
- Documents– Applicants are required to submit the following documents in addition to submitting their scores in the above mentioned entrance examinations (30% weightage):
- A Statement of Purpose of not more than (2) pages indicating why the candidate aspires to pursue an LLM degree at Jindal Global Law School; AND
- Curriculum Vitae (Work Experience and Publications)
- Telephonic Interview– A successful applicant (from Part A and Part B) will go through a telephonic interview (10% weightage).
- Application Fee– Rs 1000