Applicants to the LLM programme at the CPGLS, JGLS must have a Bachelor’s degree in Law from any university in India or abroad that is duly recognised under the law and by the regulatory authorities.
Students graduating in 2019 can apply, however they should submit their final certificate/mark sheet at the time of admission.
Admission will be based on the performance of one of the following entrance examinations (70% weightage)
1. LSAT-India entrance test a. Procedure: Register online for the LSAT-India entrance test by logging on to www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia. The LSAT—India registration fee is Rs. 3800/-; the fee can be paid online or by Demand Draft . You can also contact (On or before 4 May 2019) Pearson VUE at More information LSATIndia@pearson.com. available at www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia.
2. University of Delhi, Entrance Test (2018) for LLM admission
3. CLAT-PG Entrance Test (2019) for LLM admission
Application Fee INR 1,000
Tuition Fee INR 4,00,000
Subject to yearly revision
Applicants to the LLM programme at CPGLS, JGLS must have a Bachelor’s degree in Law from any university abroad that is duly recognised under the law and by the regulatory authorities.
Students graduating in 2019 can apply, however they should submit their final certificate/mark sheet/grade card at the time of admission.
The University may conduct online written exam to assess the suitability of the candidate for admission to the LLM programme.
The academic session of university commences on 1st August.
1. Test of Proficiency in English for foreign candidates who are non-native English speakers:
TOEFL or IELTS score: TOEFL (95/120) or IELTS (6/8)
2. Statement of Purpose
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Telephonic interview
5. Letters of Recommendation
6. Essay (1500 words)
A. Application Fee: Indian Rupees (INR) 1,000
B. AND Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae and a telephonic interview (30% weightage)
Tuition Fee: INR 4,00,000
Residence hall, Dining and Laundry: INR 2,25,000
Application Fee: INR 5,000
Tuition Fee: INR 4,00,000
Online Application http://cpgls.jgls.edu.in/eligibility-and-fees or Download Application Form Once completed, the scanned copy may be forwarded Ms. Anitha Shibu, Deputy Manager Centre for Postgraduate Legal Studies Jindal Global Law School ashibu@Jgu.edu.in; +918396907246
Centre for Postgraduate Legal Studies Professor Dabiru Sridhar Patnaik Director of Postgraduate Legal Studies, JGLS Jindal Global Law School firstname.lastname@example.org; +91- 8930110887 Professor (Dr.) Indranath Gupta Assistant Director of Postgraduate Legal Studies, JGLS Jindal Global Law School email@example.com; +91-8930110878 http://cpgls.jgls.edu.in
International Office Mr. Akhil Bhardwaj Deputy Director – International Affairs & Global Initiatives O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) Tel: +91 (0) 130 4091796; Mobile: +91 (0) 8930111660 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com