- Step 1. Complete and submit the application form available here: www.jsia.edu.in/admissions. On receipt of your application form, the Admissions Department will send you a welcome email along with details of the programme and entrance examination guidelines and dates.
- Step 2. Enroll for the entrance examination by confirming the date with the Admissions Department.
- Step 3. Give the 8-hour open book exam on the scheduled date.
- Step 4. Your result will be available within four working days. If you have passed the exam, you will receive an Admission Offer Letter. If you have not passed the exam, feedback will be provided and you may opt to re-take the exam.
- Step 5: The Offer Letter will give you a deadline for sending in your acceptance and payment of registration fee of Rs 50,000/-. Complete the registration formalities by the set date.
- Step 6: Report to the School on the specified date in the last week of July 2021. Admissions formalities including verification of documents and payment of semester fees are to be completed at this time. The academic session commences on 1 August, 2021.
Please contact the following for enquires:
Issues regarding uploading on the website: Durgesh Nath Tiwari; firstname.lastname@example.org ; Mobile; +91- 8930110811
Curriculum and Pedagogy:
Prof. Hebatallah Adam: “DHAdam@jgu.edu.in“