Applicants accepting the offer need to secure their admission by a deadline mentioned on their admission offer letters:
Generally, one has to:
- Accept the provisional offer within 7 days of receipt of the offer letter email by signing and emailing us back a copy of the offer letter.
- Submit the 12th Final Results if available at the time.
- Pay the registration fee Rs, 1,00,000/- to secure the admission
Applicants who decline the offer of admission or do not respond to the offer within a specific period will have their offers declared inactive. To reactivate your application and pay the admission fee, an applicant will need to pay the Rs. 500 as Application Reactivation Fee.
How to Pay the Fees?
1) No cash payments will be accepted
2) Payments can be made by visiting the Fee section of JGU Payment Gateway, accessible at: http://payanyfee.com/jgu/admission/payfee
The applicant will receive a Final Offer of Admissions after submitting the required documents, which will be verified and the payment of the full semester fees.
Applicants wishing to apply for scholarship need to submit their documents for consideration at this time.
Your admission will be final after paying the balance fee for the semester and hostel fee.
For any query related to admissions into our B. Arch, B.A. (Hons.) Built Environment Studies & Bachelor of Design (B.Des) Programmes & hostel facilities, please contact.
Mr. Azad Ali
Director-Admissions & Outreach