Dr. Yogesh Tyagi who has a Doctorate in Legal Studies (Jawaharalal Nehru University) and LLM in Legal Studies (Columbia University) was the Dean and Professor of Faculty of Legal Studies at South Asian University (SAU). Dr. Tyagi has also authored a number of publications including
• Permanent Sovereignty over Natural Resources, Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law, vol. 4, 2015.
• The UN Human Rights Committee: Practice and Procedure (Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2011).
• O Desafio da Globalização: A Perspectiva Indiana, in Lídia M. Vianna Possas and José Blanes Sala, eds., New Actors and International Relations (Marília, 2010).
• The Denunciation of Human Rights Treaties, British Year Book of International Law, vol. 79, 2008.
• Legal Aspects of Minority Languages, in Ather Farouqui, ed., Redefining Urdu Politics in India (Oxford University Press, 2006).
His Research Interests is
• International Law
• International Organizations
• Human Rights
• Legal Theory