The Centre for Sports Law, Business and Governance is a research Centre housed in O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU). The Centre is focused on research and education in the field of sport. The activities of the Centre involve the following:
- Contribution to the research in the fields of sports law, sports management and sports governance
- Creating awareness of the challenges and opportunities that exist in sport in India and around the world, through the International Sports Law Lecture Serie
- Promoting positive reform in Sports Law, Policy and Governance in India, through the preparation of policy papers and scholarship
- Encouraging participation of students through research internships, webinars and other events
- Working closely with the international partners of JGU and international sports lawyers and academics, to encourage a deeper understanding of sports law, business and governance in India, and around the world.