The PG Diploma in Data Journalism is for both, working professionals (Executive Programme) and recent graduates (Residential Programme)
The minimum eligibility for the PG Diploma in Data Journalism programme is as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from UGC-recognized university in India or from a recognized university abroad,
- Letter from an employer (if applying for the Executive PG Diploma for working professionals),
- Complete application form,
- Letter of recommendation (preferred but not required).
- Accepted standardized tests/competitive exams including JSAT or equivalent (SAT, ACT, UGAT, GRE, LSAT-India). For details on how to take the JSAT, please see https://jgu.edu.in/jsjc/admissions/jindal-scholstic-aptitude-test-jsat/.