The Alternative Dispute Resolution Society (“ADR Society”) is a student-run body within Jindal Global Law School. It is an autonomous entity within the Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution (“CADR”). The ADR Society works to harness the efforts of students towards the common goal of development of ADR processes through student initiatives, competitions and intellectual discourse.
Aims and objectives of the ADR Society are as follows:
- Spread awareness about ADR within the student community;
- To organize ADR training for students as well as organizing career centric ADR certification;
- To enable students to participate in national and international competitions by selecting JGLS teams, coordinating with organizers, training and organizing logistics when necessary;
- To organize conferences, public lectures and other events such as ADR competitions in collaboration with the Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution;
- To promote ADR related research among students.