Dr. Anand SharmaOctober 16, 2023 2023-10-16 7:44
Dr. Anand Sharma
Dr. Anand Sharma is an Associate Professor of Economics at Jindal Global Business School, Jindal Global University. He is a Fellow of the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. Prior to his doctoral degree, he completed M.Phil in economics from Jawaharlal Nehru University. He has obtained Master’s degree in economics from Panjab University and Bachelor’s degree in economics from Hans Raj College, Delhi University. Dr. Sharma was associated with IIM Rohtak, IIM Sirmaur and P.G.D.A.V. College (University of Delhi) as an Assistant Professor. He has also worked as an economic expert in the Antitrust Division of Competition Commission of India.
- Srivastava, P. R., Sharma, A., Yadav, R. S., Sharma, S. K., & Kaur, I. (2018). Online Store Attribute Preferences: A Gender Based Perspective and MCDM Approach. International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences, 9(2), 70-84. [Indexed in ABDC]
- Sharma, A. (2017). Dynamic Agglomeration Externalities and Regional Manufacturing Growth: Evidence from India. Studies in Business and Economics, 12(1), 185-201. [Indexed in ABDC]
- Sharma, A. & Saha, S. (2017). Regional Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in India. Productivity, 58(1), 12-23.
- Sharma, A. (2017). Inter-state Analysis of Manufacturing Performance in India: 2001-02 to 2013-14. The Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 52(4), 570-584. [Indexed in ABDC]
- Sharma, A. & Kaur, V. (2015). Hi-Tech Manufacturing in India: An Unleashed Potential. Yojana, April, 59, 41-46.
- Sharma, A., Banerjee, P., Yadav, R. & Dash, S. (2015). Emotional Labour in Interactive Service Roles in Indian Restaurants. The Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 51(2), 338-350. [Indexed in ABDC]
Labour Economics, Industrial Economics, Urban Economics, and New Economic Geography
- Managerial Economics, Macroeconomics, Development Economics, Industrial Economics, and International Business Environment