Foundation Courses- A strong foundation is provided through liberal arts/ social science courses with emphasis on creating the right attitude. Endeavour is to build a broad foundation and critical skillset necessary to succeed in business, environment.
Core Courses- The design and delivery of B.Com.(Hons.) programme is innovative and unique. A strong foundation is provided though basic and multidisciplinary courses with emphasis on creating the right attitude to success in business environment. The academic focus will equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to compete successfully for challenging positions in industry, government, non-profit organizations and civil services.
Specialization Courses- Vocational focus of business concentration during II and III year allow you to concentrate in the area of choices, such as Entrepreneurship and Family Business, Hospitality Management, Banking and Insurance. The minimum credit requirement for any specialization is 15 credits.
Skill-Based Courses- Your program lays a lot of emphasis on skill-based courses to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively handle issues commonly encountered in day to day work life, and compete successfully.
Elective Courses- The uniqueness of your program lies in the amalgamation of business education with law, public policy and international affairs, in addition to your specialization-specific elective. You have the opportunity of opting for a variety of subjects from other schools- a flexibility which only a few universities in India offer. The various schools of JGU offer cross-listed courses which are open to all students of the university. These are called the cross-registered courses
USP/Salient features of KPMG Course for Accounting Professionals (KCAP)
USP/Salient features of CMA Certification Highlights of the course [Read More...]
- Industry relevant curriculum
- Competence building of core concepts with practical insight
- Experienced KPMG faculty, Accredited trainers with extensive knowledge & experience of Finance & Accounting Sector
- KPMG proprietary learning material
- Hybrid learning – through a mix of classroom sessions & Learning Management System (LMS)
- Practical aspects of accounting
- Current accounting practices across industries also covering basic concepts of International accounting
- Each session covers the theoretical aspects of each topic as well as the practical issues